- MATERIAL: Hard Anodized Aluminum
- PACK INCLUDE: 5PCS Aluminum Spacer Pucks
- Allow you to time it so that the last Bisquette is smoked exactly as the cycle is ending
- These Bisquette Savers are a MUST HAVE for any Bradley Smoker Owner. Can be used on ANY Bradley electric smoker
- Use these pucks to save the last 2 bisquettes from smoldering during a smoking cycle. Can also be used to end the smoking cycle by pushing off the last puck and preventing it from over burning after all the pucks run out
Hard Anodized Aluminum
5PCS Aluminum Spacer Pucks
These aluminum disc rings have the same outer dimensions as the Bradley Smoker Bisquette.
They can be loaded into smoker generators the same way as the Bradley Smoker Bisquettes are loaded.
Loading them on top of the bisquettes will eliminate wasting any bisquettes at the end of smoking.
The hollow ring shaped design is easier to grab and load.It is lighter in weight. It also cools down faster after smoking.
By using the aluminum bisquette savers, the last bisquette can be pushed off the heating tray preventing this from happening.
In addition, by stacking a puck with every other bisquette, you can introduce a pulsed smoking cycle for a more controlled flavor.